Re: Problems with latest sid update - udev and other services not starting

On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 11:36 -0400, Scott Reese wrote:

> Did the dpkg-reconfigure udev recreate two links for you in /etc/rcS.d
> or just the S36udev-mtab link?  If it created a udev link, what did that
> look like?

Hi again,

I also got it working now, running "dpkg-reconfigure udev" two times
(the first time just created udev-mtab, the second time removed that..
and created udev links). So I have now two links :

S03udev -> ../init.d/udev

And everything (including shm) seems to be fine now! :)

Regards,
Morten O.