Re: inetd or xinetd

T escribe:
> Hope I'm not starting a religious war here, but I'd like to know whether
> inetd or xinetd is preferred for a *personal environment*.

inetd is more than ok for a personal environment, why not also for a
professional setup. xinetd is far more featured, though, and it's been
the default for Red Hat systems for years.

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres   "Il est vain de pleurer sur l'esprit, il suffit
                                de travailler pour lui." Albert Camus