Re: Michelle Konzack's sex

Michelle Konzack wrote:
Am 2006-09-01 12:21:28, schrieb hendrik@topoi.pooq.com:
On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 04:00:18AM -0400, Derek Martin wrote:
Well, the numbers are silly, but the point is Mutt will not break
until long after any of your favorite GUI programs will.  Please try
to remember that Michelle is not a native English speaker, and is
trying to make his points as best he can in a language which is not
                 ^^^
his first.  Actually I think he did a fine job.
  ^^^                          ^^
Do you know something I don't? I always thought that Michelle was female.

Right.  ;-)

Michelle, you know you're somebody when this kind of discussion pops up about you. You've left your mark, apparently :-)

René

P.S.2: In French, the masculine form of the name "Michelle" is "Michel".

;-)

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator