Kubuntu Sources.list To Get latest Mozilla-mplayer Version

Hello Users,
I have Kubuntu Dapper 6.0.6-1 uptodate installed and want to
try a later version of mozilla-mplayer or mplayerplug-in than
v3.17 which is Kubuntu's latest and which doesn't play embedded
videos; neither did sid when I switched to Kubuntu for user
friendliness. So, I added these mirrors to my sources.list:
#Sid Debian Multimedia (packages, GPG key: 07DC563D1F41B907)
deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org unstable/updates main contrib non-free
I need to add the GPG key for the last 3 but the first entry should have
given my what I want, so I thought. The first entry only downloads a few
bytes and gives no error on updating. What I'd like to know is what mirror will give me mozilla-mplayer.deb or mplayerplug-in.deb so I can
aptitude install it. I suspect that since mozilla-mplayer includes the
plug-ins that Debian doesn't have a separate pkg for it. I'll wait to
add the GPG keys until I know which mirror is needed so not to totally
screw up my Kubuntu distro. Your kind help will be most appreciated as
I'm still trying to get mozilla browser to play imbeds. I did take a
look at the sid package under contrib and the apt sources.list how to
which is where I got the additional mirrors.
Thanks for your help,
Leonard Chatagnier

PS-please copy my email address as I'm not subscribed and it will be
easier for me to reply to your responses.