Re: friendly suggestion for htdig

Mark Grieveson <dg135@torfree.net>:
>  Hello.  If there are any developers reading this, I'd like to make a
>  friendly suggestion for htdig for Etch.  I think it would be a good idea

Do you know about reportbug?  If you're running Debian, you really
ought to.  Read the manpage.  The thing even has a "-k --kudos" option
if you just want the package maintainer to get a "Way to go!"  :-)

Your suggestions fit in well with a low level "would be nice to do"
for the package's maintainer to implement your findings for the next
release.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling          Linux Counter #80292
       Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html