dependencies problem - open office/adesklets

Aloha,

Here's the situation. I want openoffice from testing or unstable, it
wants to remove adesklets and I can't install adeskleds because of deps.

What to do? Force it?

$ sudo aptitude install openoffice.org adesklets python -t testing
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
E: Unable to correct dependencies, some packages cannot be installed
E: Unable to resolve some dependencies!
Some packages had unmet dependencies.  This may mean that you have
or been moved out of Incoming.

  adesklets: Depends: python (< 2.4) but 2.4.3-11 is to be installed.

"Infinite Love Is The Only Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion!"
      PGP:0xE6359031 ICQ:32812963 MSN:mito_cro@hotmail