Re: detect shell script language

Matej Cepl <ceplm@seznam.cz> writes:
>> The mode name should appear in this line both preceded and followed by
>> `-*-'.  Other text may appear on the line as well.  For example,
>>      ;-*-Lisp-*-
> Except that this is totally Emacs-specific and to the best of my knowledge
> nobody outside of Emacs world doesn't use it.

Nonetheless, if such a cookie is present, it's a great thing to use for
this purpose, as it's unambiguous.

"An atheist doesn't have to be someone who thinks he has a proof that there
can't be a god.  He only has to be someone who believes that the evidence
on the God question is at a similar level to the evidence on the werewolf
question."  [John McCarthy]