Re: Email programs that work.

Dmitri Minaev wrote:

> And Mutt's address book really depressed me :/

If this helps: back in the days when I used mutt as my main MUA
(before moving to Thunderbird on my GUI desktops :-p) I used the
'abook' package with mutt for all of my address book needs.

Abook is easily configured to be accessible from mutt and
generally did the job very well.

> Indeed, IMAP support in Mutt has become much better than it was
> 1.5 years ago when I tested it last time and I'm glad that Mutt
> is going in the right direction.

Hmm, I might take a look at mutt again in more detail now. Lack
of decent IMAP support (i.e. one that did not feel like it was
bodged-on) in mutt was what originally made me switch.

Best regards,

--
George Borisov

DXSolutions Ltd