Re: Email programs that work.

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 01:16:02AM +0300, Micha Feigin wrote:
> Also, how do you set the encoding of the message, as otherwise it gets mangled
> along the way.

Normally this is handled automatically by your terminal ($LANG)
settings.  If your environment is not configured properly you may have
a problem, but if it is configured properly it generally "just works"
with Mutt.  I do this all the time with Korean (and Japanese, though
that usually just amounts to typing people's names and a few
greetings, as I can't really speak any Japanese).

--
Derek D. Martin
http://www.pizzashack.org/