apt-move: single local repo for different Releases

Hi,
I currently have a single local apt-repo (created by apt-move) that
serves (via http) my sarge box. The apt-move.conf on that sarge box is
fairly default except for a LOCALDIR= that points to an nfs mount.

My network also consists of several etch boxes, and I would like to sync
those boxes to the apt-repo. The LOCALDIR= on these boxes points to the
same nfs mount as my sarge box, and I had thought that modifying 'DIST'
to 'testing' would prevent clobbering.

However, with a test run, it appears that packages from etch will end up
in the 'stable' directory of the apt-repo.. something I'd like to avoid.

Have any of you any experience with this matter?

--
BOFH excuse #342:

HTTPD Error 4004 : very old Intel cpu - insufficient processing power