Re: mozilla-firefox keeps crashing

edwardsa wrote:
I am having similar problems. My benchmark is trying to look at the
Doonesbury cartoon on the nytimes.com web site. Firefox always dies.
The box is an amd64-etch running gnome. There are times when firefox
does not die under KDE. Konqueror never crashes under identical
circumstances. I have filed a bug with bugzilla.

Doesn't help with mozilla bugs, but on etch and sid you could look at the cartoons with 'buoh'. It strips all ads etc as well.

Johannes