Re: fstab entries for two different pendrives?

Americo Monteiro <a_monteiro@netcabo.pt> writes:

> That new pen doesn't have a partition created...
> remove every file from it, then with fdisk or qtparted create a partition on
> it and format it.
>
> both pens will be mounted as /dev/sda1
>
> carefull, if you keep both pens connected  then the second will be /deb/sdb1
>

> regards (i can't post in the group, don't know why)

Thanks, I did the opposite: I removed the partition from the old pen
and now both can be mounted as /dev/sda (see my previous post).
The strange is that I didn't manage to create a partition on the new pen
with parted, or anyway after creating it, the pen still required
/dev/sda.

Cheers,
Rodolfo