Debian Etch 3 on Sata Drives

Hi, I have quite a problem in the installation of the Debian Etch 3 on my new PC Server.

I have an Intel Pentium 4 3.73GHz HTT, Extreme Edition on an Intel D955XBK Motherboard, with 2GB memory, 3 x 160GB SATA Hard Disks. The 3 drives will be configured on a RAID 5. I have been googling for a HOWTO but to no avail.

Do you think you can help me out on this? I have been using Debian Sarge 3.1 on my 3 servers (Web, Forum and Mail) and am very happy with it, that is why on this new server, I still want to use Debian.

Thanks in advance.