Re: Error 21

Marc Wilson wrote:
On Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 11:27:08AM -0700, Kelly Clowers wrote:
As someone who was once a total noob with linux,
I assure you a file server does need a windowing
system.

To serve what possible need?  How does serving files require X?  How does
having X *enhance* the ease of serving files?

It should be obvious: Newbs like to have a GUI to SEE what they are doing. Like it or not, MOST PC and server users come from windows and don't know what to do with out a GUI. I mean, come on, give them a chance to at least learn.

--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@damtek.com