Re: Which one should I install on IBM X60s laptop? - Sarge or etch?

Dietrich Bollmann wrote:
I would like to install Debian on my IBM X60s laptop.
The processor is an Intel Core Duo T2300.
Which release has better chances to work, sarge or etch?

As suggested elsewhere, I would start with sarge and then upgrade to
etch, if need arises.

Also check out www.thinkwiki.org. It has a lot of useful information for
thinkpads. From there I gather you have a Pata disk that should run with
sarge's installer (there are some issues with sata even for etch).

Johannes