Re: Program to draw chess boards

2006/8/24, Matej Cepl <ceplm@seznam.cz>:
Paolo Pantaleo wrote:
> I need to draw some chess boards, starting let's say from the FEN
> description of the board, in an automatic way (something like a
> script, good for automating the drawing of many boards). Is there any
> program that do that?

The best is TeX solution -- not exactly drawing chess boards, but their
quality is perfect (as always with TeX).

http://www.tug.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/chess.html
(plus other entries mentioned there).

Matěj

I'am not so good in LaTex, how can I get the pgn (or gif or jpg...)
files and not the dvi/pdf ones?

PAolo

--
if you have a minute to spend please visit my photogrphy site:
http://mypic.co.nr