Re: Hey, Steve! (WAS: Re: Pumping Gas in Oregon)

On Friday 25 August 2006 03:29, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Friday 25 August 2006 00:05, Hal Vaughan wrote:
> > You try it and I'll close the pod bay doors.
> >
> > And the emergency airlock hatch too, just in case.
>
> Explosive bolts, manual overrides and remembering to exhale entirely
> instead of holding breath before getting launched into a vaccuum
> still gives me a shot!

Not if the airlock is depressurized, along with all the crew
compartments.

And if that's not enough, I'll start singing.  Trust me, you do NOT want
to go there.  If you don't believe me, ask any of my friends.  I'm
permanently banned from Karaoke bars in one city and five counties.

Hal