Re: Hey, Steve! (WAS: Re: Pumping Gas in Oregon)

On Wednesday 23 August 2006 22:26, Steve Lamb wrote:

>     Uh, gas prices ring a bell?  Of course you didn't reply to that, you
> blindly skipped over it.  Just like you go amazingly silent any time
> someone nails you with cold hard facts.

s/cold hard facts/rock-stupid morons/ and you would have a pretty good
summation of that thread.  I quit because I got tired of the refusal for
others, like you, to see the bloody obvious.  Just because you're sore you
pay more for less doesn't mean my logic is flawed, just means you like sour
grapes.

--
Paul Johnson