Courier IMAP POP on Debian Sarge

Hello,

I am configuring courier imap/pop on a debian sarge and it must
authenticate against an Active Directory, through authdaemon ldap module.

I am trying to connect the pop server in several ways:

1) using the courierauthtest
2) using the telnet localhost 25 command
3) using a email client from my network

My problem is that for any way to connection, my logs says:

courierpop3login: chdir "": No such file or directory

On Active Directory the attribute that indicates the LDAP_HOMEDIR
is the mailMessageStore, and so I put in my authldaprc.

Can it be a bug on courier or debian?

Thanks