Re: Pumping Gas in Oregon (WAS: Re: Osama Bin Laden Take Over List!)

He should get a clue, and you should get a life!

If you look at this
list over time, you will find a rich history of OT threads. They can be
cathartic, offering another kind of support-- relief from boredom and
a place to run your mouth-- for debain users.

If you need relief from downloading (a need I find difficult to take
very seriously) you could simply read the archive on the debian site.

Art Edwards