Re: Pumping Gas in Oregon (WAS: Re: Osama Bin Laden Take Over List!)

Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 August 2006 07:30, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > It could be possible to use this list for what was created: Debian
> > related questions *only*?
>
> Sorry, this list was made for Debian users.  Go read lists.debian.org again.

You seem to have missed the word "Support" in the mailing list
description[1]. It's hard to support people when I'm busy downloading the
incessant nonsense about Oregon that you manage to turn any thread you
touch into.

However, thank you for confirming that you willfully misunderstand the
purpose of this mailing list. It makes me even more sure that killfiling
you is the correct thing to do.

--
see shy jo

[1] Hint: It's right before the "for Debian users" bit.