Re: Pumping Gas in Oregon (WAS: Re: Osama Bin Laden Take Over List!)

Hal Vaughan wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 August 2006 10:30, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:

>> It could be possible to use this list for what was created: Debian
>> related questions *only*? the rest of the world will appreciate this
>> very much...

> C'mon.  Give everyone a break.  Some of us have no life at all, so
> arguing about pumping gas is the highlight of the week.  You don't want
> to take that away from such people, do you?

    Besides, as is brought up every time someone whings about off-topic, this
is Debian User.  We're users of Debian.  While being users of Debian it does
not follow that all we will talk about is Debian, just most of the time.

    Furthermore (not to you Hal) I find it mildly Ironic that anyone from
Brazil would worry about what other people are doing on a mailing list.  When
Brazil decides to crack down on its own prolific black-hacker community and
widely open spam relays is the day anyone from Brazil can say anything
disparaging to people who are at least mildly on topic in a mailing list.