Re: macromedia new windows version problem

* Jacob S (stormspotter@6Texans.net) wrote:

Hi all,

After many years of hiatus from lurking this list, I am back.

The fact that a standard, or document format, is published does not
imply that it is open, it inly means that the compay (Adobe, in this
case) wants to spread it's use. Why? Market share and rcognition are two
possible reasons.

/ There's small choice in rotten apples. \
| -- William Shakespeare, "The Taming of |
\ the Shrew"                             /
        \   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||
Nicolaus kedegren