Re: macromedia new windows version problem

On 08/19/2006, gustavo halperin wrote:
> I currently have a latest version of Macromedia but in the page
> "www.metacafe.com" I can't see the videos, the page say that I need
> download the latest version of Macromedia, but I have it. Did you
> know this problem? Can you see videos from "www.metacafe.com" ??

Flash Player 9 is needed, but it's not yet available for Linux.  (I
can't see those metacafe.com videos either since that site upgraded to
require Flash Player 9.)

I've found the latest info on Flash Player 9 for Linux here:
Penguin.SWF tracks development status and issues regarding the Linux
version of Adobe’s Flash Player
http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/

Regards,
Ralph