Re: exim4 and SSL (not TLS)?

Nate Duehr wrote:

On Aug 18, 2006, at 7:31 PM, Jason Martens wrote:

Anyone know how to configure exim in Debian with SSL support?  The mail
client on my treo doesn't support TLS, so I really need SSL.  Is it as
simple as apt-get source, then changing some libraries to link against
somewhere?

Thanks,
Jason Martens

exim4-daemon-heavy package, and configure it.

Right, I'm aware of that, and I've already installed it and configured it, but my mail client does not speak TLS, and SSL is not included in that package. How can I use SSL instead?

Jason