problem with sound.alsa,ardour,kscd.

I began my problems with programs like audacity,ardour
etc.
I could not get them up and running,it was ardour that
could not connect to Jack or audacity that had
problems
with the audio input/output layer.But I got that my
problem was more difficult: the system could not play
any sound.
With the CD player KsCD I see the screen showing that
the songs are playing but I don´t hear any sound.
In KDE Control Center the sound system is
enabled,nothing is
muted but when I press the TestSound button I don´t
hear anything.
However when Debian initializes I see:

snd-powermac
ALSA is loading...  (or so)
all modules loaded.

I run alsaconf and everything is OK,all dialogs are
OK,the final screen saying that all is OK,I run
alsamixer
nothing is muted,but the computer simply don´t play
any sound.
In Mac OS 9.2 the sound system is perfect,CD player
etc. all O.K.,
so I don´t know what to do.My system is one of the
latest testing
before the first official DebianPPC 3.1 came out(June
2005).