Re: where can i get cedega package ?

OK, got it to build.

WIne: Can run whatever I choose. If it fails, se la vie.
Cedega CVS: Can run some things, but not as well. Will fail to load
application's dlls that wine finds and loads just fine.

Wine: Will follow symlinks.
Cedega: Will not.

Wine: Customized controls, directory listboxes, etc, work fine now in most
cases.
Cedega: Nope.

Tried installing directly into Cedega's "fake windows". Did not work any
better.

The thing may work with certain games. I expected multimedia performance to
top stock wine's but the apps do not run. The one that did run did not work
as well.

So ... stick with regular wine!