Re: How to check ink level on HP Deskjet 5500

Marc Shapiro wrote:

CORRECTION: I just found hp-toolbox, which has a 'Supplies' tab showing the installed cartridges and should have the ink levels. But it does not seem to show any ink in either cartridge. The printer is printing fine, so I obviously DO have ink. Is there something that I am doing wrong?
I have the latest HP Toolbox on a Windoze 2K machine and it also shows no ink when the printer is printing just fine.

Paul Scott