Re: chown

Kent West wrote:
> No; someone else mentioned it being in this package, but I was just
> curious about the info not being in "man chown", so I don't need to go
> any further. (And, if it matters, I'm not the OP; I was just making
> comment/question and apparently got pegged as the OP somewhere along the
> thread.)

Just to note, that "manpage chown" on Yahoo! Search works pretty well.
http://node1.yo-linux.com/cgi-bin/man2html?cgi_command=chown&cgi_section=2&cgi_keyword=m

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma@jabber.cz
23 Marion St. #3, (617) 876-1259, ICQ 132822213

A fool-proof method for sculpting an elephant: first, get a huge
block of marble; then you chip away everything that doesn't look
like an elephant.