Re: Highlighting and annotating PDFs?

On Saturday 12 August 2006 15:14, martin f krafft wrote:
> I am in need of a way to annotate PDF documents, and to highlight
> text therein. I cannot find a single tool to do this. Does anyone
> know what I could use?
>
> Or is Adobe Acrobat Standard (which is not available for Linux), the
> only way?

Some time back I read about a similar function in a book called "PDF Hacks" By
Sid Steward. The hack I am referring to is called "Hack 72 Share PDF Comments
Online (Even Without Acrobat)". The book's link on Amazon is
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0596006551/102-8224204-2008917?v=glance&n=283155

The procedure seemed a bit complicated and so I thought I will try it out at a
later point of time and just bookmarked it. Let us know if that solves your
problem.

raju

--
http://kamaraju.googlepages.com/cornell-bazaar