Re: system-dependent variables

> Where to find these system-dependent variables on my Debian Sarge system?
>
> Which command does call forth these variables?
>
> With which command can these variables to change?

I installed on Sarge a new version of wmaker with ./configure && make
&& make install commands.

Then, after a while I uninstall the newer wmaker but only manually: I
remove every file of the newer wmaker.

After that, I install the older version of wmaker (that come with
Sarge), but WPrefs can't find icons.

So, I think this is because, when use the ./configure command, then
configure just checks the system and assigns values for
system-dependent variables. So I think that these variables have been
changed somehow and this unmake the proper installation of the older
version of wmaker, isnt true?

--
Regards, Paul Csányi
http://csanyipal.info/moodle  <<<---  Moodle - Course Management System