Re: The New Virtualizer on the Block (corrected package name)

David Baron wrote:
Now we have four. 1. Vmware: Proprietary. I installed their free version and could not complete bootup afterwards. Booted up knoppix and removed the vmware. Problem was with those ip numbers.

<snip>

I installed this and the previous beta's and have no problems running anything.

The biggest problem is getting things in and out: nfs. I can't manage to run that and my firewall at the same time.

From their site it seems these people have big plans with virtual systems.

H.