exim4 config for local mails and ISP-Mails question

Hello Users...

I work with a Debian "testing" system and all work fine. My MTA is mutt,
and the incoming Mails (with fetchmail)  are filtered through procmail for the users. To
sending outgoing mails to my ISP I use exim.

No my problem: since I setup the system exim as smarthost (with
dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config) I don't become my local mails and those
of root also.

I know to less about exim, the debian-std-mail-way etc, to solve this
problem. I also don't know wich conf-files could be of interest to
debug this problem.

Does anyone know what this could be?

PS: sending Mails out to ISP work well, also retrieve they work, only my
local mails going into the nirvana?

My wish is, the local mails to redirect also to my incoming mailbox of
the user, if possible, without to sending it to my ISP and I re-get it.

Thanks for any help...
Raphael