Re: Highlighting and annotating PDFs?

also sprach Stephen <stephen.d.allen@gmail.com> [2006.08.13.1552 +0100]:
> When you say 'annotate" do you mean to add comments or notes to existing
> PDFs or to do formatting changes on existing PDFs ?

only add notes, ideally in the form of stickies. I am not even
asking for the ability to move these around on the page once
created. :)

> The former is possible with some non-Adobe software (don't know exact #). The
> latter isn't possible except with Adobe software at this point in time,
> to the best of my knowledge. The latter is very difficult because
> Acrobat is intended as a final format.
>
> The best place IMO, to look for any Acrobat software is PlanetPDF.
>
> <http://www.planetpdf.com/find_software.asp>

a search for Linux & "Color and Imposition" returns no results. And
I scanned all the Linux products without finding anything. :(

`. `'`

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.