(solved)Re: booting sarge from a scsi card that has no bios

I think loadlin.exe can boot sarge. During
installation, open a console, copy vmlinuz and initrd
to a dos partition, and reboot to dos to run loadlin.
It should work. Thanks anyway!

--- "Mumia W." <mumia.w.18.spam+nospam@earthlink.net>
wrote:

> > Are you sure sarge installation CD can boot a
> > installed system? I try again and again, can't use
> > sarge CD to boot sarge on scsi disk. woody's
> > installation CD can serve as rescue CD, can sarge
> CD
> > do it?
> >
> > My scsi card is AHA-2910B, which use aic7xxx
> module.
> > Can you tell me boot parameters that use with
> sarge
> > CD?
> >

> I had thought that the Debian CD could be used as a
> rescue CD
> easily. Evidently I was wrong.
>
> The file

/usr/share/doc/Debian/reference/ch-tips.en.html#s-dead-lilo