Re: mp3 players with Debian (samsung and iriver)

Margiolas Christos wrote:
You have to know that some models, for example sony mp3s, need a special
software in order to download mp3s from your computer. So you have to check
if there is a software for linux. But I think is better for everyone to buy
a mp3 which doesn't need any software.......
Christos

Yes, I see that. It appears that the two models I mentioned seem to be okay in this regard. I recall seeing a Linux program to transfer files in iriver models. And also saw someplace that Samsung ones can be treated as a drive in Windows Explorer and so appear to be simple USB drives. In any case, due to my uncertainities in this regard, I am open for feedback.

->HS