Any recommendations on open source MUAs that can allow to read Microsoft Exchange Server e-mails?

Title: Any recommendations on open source MUAs that can allow to read Microsoft Exchange Server e-mails?

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to look for an e-mail client that can allow me to check Microsoft Exhange Server e-mails.  I googled the topic and XFMail was suggested, but when I tried it, it didn't work for me.  Wondering if anybody out there knows how I can do this.

I know that Evolution Connector will work, but it's proprietary, and I'm looking for something free/opensource.

Thanks in advance,
-Glen