HELP WITH MULTIHEAD (DUAL HEAD) DISPLAY

Dear gurus,

I am running Debian Sarge 3.1 stable on i386 machine with a single "ATI RADEON 9100 IGP" video graphics card.........and I have spent hours trying to enable dual heading (multiple display) on my two monitors (Samsung SyncMaster 913N and Samsung SyncMaster 191T).
I tried using the Xinerama but to no avail...................

Can anyone out there guide me regardign the requirements, dependencies etc. etc.  and the procedure to enable multiheading on my platform as described above?

Will appreciate any help
thanks

Zarrar

Try Live.com - your fast, personalized homepage with all the things you care about in one place.
http://www.live.com/getstarted