Postgrey + postfix and NOT whitelisting postmaster@

I took the postmaster statement out of
/etc/postgrey/whitelist_recipients for various reasons, but mail to
postmaster still doesn't get shoved through postgrey.  Is postfix
whitelisting it elsewhere?  I don't find it when I grep through any of
the config files in /etc/postfix.  My smtpd_recipient_restrictions line
is as follows in main.cf:

permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_rbl_client sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org,
reject_unknown_recipient_domain, reject_unauth_destination,
check_policy_service inet:, check_recipient_access

All the users are listed in /etc/postfix/test.db... anyone know why
postmaster is getting whitelisted?