infos at packages installations

Hello!

I deliberate thereon, that where can I find infos which appears at the
time of package installation later, after installation has completed?

If I can't do that, I must these informations copy and paste somewhere.
When I copy and paste these informations from debconf surface, I run in
a difficulties. The pasted text contain characters '|' and 'spaces' from
text in the debconf, and I must these spare characters to delete.

Is there a solution for this?
Can I find these informations after the installations of packages are
completed?

Any advicess will be appreciated.

--
Regards, Paul Csányi