Re: Mobile phone management utility

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 04:32:50PM +0300, Jabka Atu wrote:
> deb http://mirror.hamakor.org.il/pub/mirrors/debian/ testing main
> contrib non-free
> deb http://mirror.hamakor.org.il/pub/mirrors/debian/ unstable main
> contrib non-free
>
> Rodolfo Medina wrote:

> >Jabka Atu <mashrom.head@gmail.com> writes:
> >

> >>Rodolfo you could you use apt-get :
> >>apt-get update.
> >>apt-get install moto4lin.
> >>
> >>here is my policy for this package:
> >>debian:/home/mha13# apt-cache policy  moto4lin
> >>moto4lin:
> >> Installed: 0.3+cvs20050925-2
> >> Candidate: 0.3+cvs20050925-2
> >> Version table:
> >>*** 0.3+cvs20050925-2 0
> >>       500 http://mirror.hamakor.org.il testing/main Packages
> >>       500 http://mirror.hamakor.org.il unstable/main Packages
> >>       100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
> >>

> >Thanks.
> >Could you please send out your /etc/apt/sources.list?
> >Cheers,
> >Rodolfo

I have experimented with this, and have been able to use it to
nevigate the filesystem and upload and download audio and image files,
I still havn't found a way to upload/download the content of the phone
book or backup text messages. Anyone have any idea how to do this?

My phone is a Motorola C380.

Regards,
DigbyT
http://www.digbyt.com