Re: album and option "medium"

2006/8/1, Ernst-Magne Vindal <ernst@vindal.com>:

Hi,
I've just installed album, running 2.6 unstable.

So far it seams OK, but I'm unable to get the option -medium to work.
>From google and man page I found I can use -medium 640x480 or %, -medium 33%.
non is working.
I have also moved the option on the command line, from start to end,
nada....only get full size images.
After every retry I also deleted the conf file so no old options was used.

Any pointers please?

--
/ernst-magne

(Albert Einstein)

What is album? It seems that a package with that name doesn't exist.

[Maybe it is a bug]

PAolo

--
if you have a minute to spend please visit my photogrphy site:
http://mypic.co.nr