Re: rsync, ssh, scp: How to send via eth1 or higher ?

Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:
> is there any way, to send files over a device greater than eth0 ?
>
> If eth0 is online, ssh, scp and rsync always wants to send over eth0. In
> the manpages I found no way to change it.

This really doesn't make a sense -- you have to fix your routing tables
rather than trying to fiddle with individual programs.

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma@jabber.cz
23 Marion St. #3, (617) 876-1259, ICQ 132822213

America is the only country that has gone from barbarism to
decadence without civilization in between.
   -- Oscar Wilde