where's gksuexec in Etch

Hello. I recently switched from Sarge to Etch. I used to use the command "gksuexec" to run things as a different user (run as root). In particular, I used it to open "nautilus --no-desktop --browser". I've tried the command "gksu nautilus --no-desktop --browser" in the run application (alt-F2) box, but this doesn't work. Granted, I can open the browser nautilus from a root terminal, but it's an extra step, and leaves the ugly terminal on the desktop spewing messages to me while running nautilus.

In short, I'm hoping to be able to get gksuexec back on my system. To further clarify what I'm talking about, view the icon for the command at http://dsslive.org/mediawiki/images/Icon-Gksuexec.png