Re: Come Outside Programme

Debbie Martin wrote:
Please can you tell me where I can buy a dvd of the programme "Come Outside"

All of debian is free software. It can be found on the mirrors or on the full CD-set, whichever you used for installing debian.

For anything not 'debian' this is the wrong mailing list.

This email is sent for and on behalf of the Bibby Distribution Group of companies.
<snipping a lot of crap>

Please take the effort not to send such useless attachments to public mailing lists. All information you submit is instantly published and delivered to thousands computers around the globe -- many of those public servers open to anyone.

The content of your signature is considered spam by most readers of your message.

Regards,
Johannes