Re: just some thoughts

It's with shame that I even admit this affects me, but if yall didn't
know, the social site myspace.com has just moved all its multimedia
content to Flash 9.0 due to security problems they had with the
previous version, and Adobe has yet to come up with Flash Player 9.0
for Linux.  They have a blog from their "head developer":
http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/
but I can't help thinking it reads like it was written to try to sound
chummy with penguinheads while dragging their feet about just
programming the damn thing.
The Flash Player project manager says that it's expected in early
2007.  Seems deliberate to me, but then I'm paranoid.  No doubt it
would be done in short order if it were released as FOSS.