My ldd output for Gimp-2.2.6

Mumia W. wrote:
>I just started reading this thread, so I hope I'm not asking
>anyone to rehash a lot of the discussion.
>
>I'm using Sarge, and I recently upgraded my gimp to
>2.2.6-1sarge1 per the security recommendation. I used
>"aptitude --download-only upgrade" followed later by "aptitude
>upgrade."
>
>The upgrade went through without any problems, and I'm able to
>launch gimp normally. When I do 'ldd `which gimp`' I don't see
>any reference to libcairo2. My sources.list only contains
>Sarge repositories, and I haven't done any apt-pinning.
>
>My current gimp and gimp-data packages were automatically
>downloaded from security.debian.org by aptitude. Gimp works
>here and is not dependent upon libcairo2 here.

Taking the oputput of the working gimp installation referenced above I ran a diff on the working libs and my libs reported by ldd on my machine. Everything was the same aside from things in slightly different directories and these four lines were found in my ldd output and not found in his.

libpangocairo-1.0.so.0 => not found
libXinerama.so.1 => not found
libXfixes.so.3 => not found
libcairo.so.2 => not found