Re: mplayer problems with i740 graphic card

On 2006-07-23, LeVA (leva@az.isten.hu) wrote:
> You have to setup your x window system (ie. load the necessary modules
> and drivers for your video card) and make sure that your video card
> works with the xv extension. If not, then use the x11 (or any other
> supported) vo with mplayer.
Thank you and sorry for not providing detailed information.
I have installed xserver-xorg-video-i740, but xv does not work,
x11 works fine. Becuase my computer is PII 350 for which it is
a heavy work to play movie.

I google it online, it is said that xv need less cpu resources,
so I want xv to work. Another reason is that for xine, it does not
have x11 video output, which means xine does not work on my
machine. I have tried all the allowed video output mode for xine,
none of them work correctly.

yf