Re: mplayer problems with i740 graphic card

2006. July 23. 13:01, Ye Fei:
> hi,
>   I recently installed a debian tesing in a old computer
>   with i740 AGP graphic card. However I encountered problems
>   when playing avi file with video driver xv, which leads to
>   a blue screen without any figure on the screen.
>
>   any ideas?
>   thank you.
> yf
You have to setup your x window system (ie. load the necessary modules
and drivers for your video card) and make sure that your video card
works with the xv extension. If not, then use the x11 (or any other
supported) vo with mplayer.

Daniel

--
LeVA