Installationsfehler

Hello

my name's angelo zehr and i'm from switzerland. i just tried to install debian on my computer, but it doesn't work!
i downloaded the debian cd's by ftp-servers (binary i386 nonus 1, 1, 2 ,3 + source nonus 1, 1, 2, 3)
i only can boot from the binary cd's.. if i boot from cd the menu appears and i can chose help and so on. if i chose f1 (boot) it starts installing.
but everytime i start installing it stops at this one:
ide0 at 0x1f0-0x1f7,0x3f6 on irq 14
_ (blinking)
it just doesn't go on! plz could you help me? i hope we can help each other!
greetings @ngi